• Numerical Linear Algebra and Applications.
• Numerical Analysis and Optimization.
• Inverse Problems.
• Numerical methods for PDEs, stochastic PDEs,...
• Meshless methods based on radial basis function for PDEs.
• Stochastical models and Applied Mathematics in Finance area.
• Big Data mining and Data Analysis.
• Numerical methods for PDEs in image processing.
All communications and/or abstracts must be written in English
Data Show : Presentations ''Slides'' (beamer or PowerPoint,...) must be written in English.
Presentation : The oral Presentations can be given in French.
Authors are invited to download the JANO'12.tex template from Jano12-LaTeX.zip
After registration, authors are invited to submit abstracts or Papers (name.pdf and name.tex) in the Jano'12 format by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers or abstracts should not exceed 4 pages, including bibliographical references.
For further information, please contact us by email at : email@example.com